BRAC IED is looking for full time Officer/Sr. Officer, Legal who will be responsible for drafting
and maintain documentations such MoUs and Agreements which are relevant for the Institute. The
vacancy is for part-time employment and the remuneration will be based on the hours worked.
1. Draft and review legal clauses, agreements, and documents and provide advisory opinions
for the management to take informed decisions.
2. Provide support to HR & Admin team in developing and implementing HR policies and
3. Assistance and guidance in preventing and responding to lawsuits and disputes.
4. Review proposals from Grants Management Team and provide advice to identify potential
5. Attend client and donor meetings to communicate the terms and conditions properly and
draft agreements accordingly.
6. Communicate and maintain liaison with BRAC University Compliance Department and
other external stakeholders for legal advices and suggestions.
7. Consistently communicate with Programme teams/Backend departments and ensure the
assigned tasks are carried out seamlessly.
• LLB (Honors)/LLM from any reputed University.
• Work experience of 2-3 years preferably in the field of development sector.
• Ability to work as a part of team and independently.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali, both verbal and written.
• A strong command of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
• Have sound knowledge in the field of Labor Law and is aware of the current practices
especially in development sector